Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Am I crazy?!!

I think I am because I had touble typing the word crazy, but anyway. This is going to be one of the most busy Decembers that I have ever had. First of all we have all those family/friend parties. Then this year I decided to go back to school. Having been out of school for over 10 years, writing papers has become difficult (just a bit) to remember. Being the end of the semester I have finals coming up. Then on top of it all the bishop asked me to plan the ward Christmas party. You'd think he would have asked me back a few months ago, nope he asked me the week before Thanksgiving, so I've been stressing over that as well. I Love the parties (Aaron's work party sounds really fun. It's a murder/mystery dinner!) and the baking of tons of treats, but I am seriously starting to think that I am crazy this year. I have already apoligized to Aaron about how mean and stressed I may be this month. I hope the 17th of December comes quick, because after that I just have to worry how to entertain the kids when they have no school. Please pray that I survive that long!

No comments: