Thursday, October 20, 2011

Re-incarnation?

Andrew is a strange boy. Not in the 'weird' way, but in a way that I think he was born in the wrong century. It's in the way he talks. He uses words that no one here or around him uses. He calls his friends his buddies and he calls shorts short pants. There are other things as well.
The other night Andrew asked me if he had been born twice. It was a strange question for a 7 yr old to ask. I asked him what his name was when he was born the first time, he said Andrew. Then I asked him what his name was the second time, he said Andrew again.
If any of you know my Andrew you know as well that he may have been born in the wrong century or that he was a guardian angel (or really studied someone before he was born), or maybe in fact he got to have a second chance! Who knows why this boy was born now, but says things that belong about a hundred or so years ago.

1 comment:

Enjoying Our Journey said...

I love him. SO SO SO MUCH! My most favorite Andrew in the world!