Thursday, February 23, 2012

What we've been doing.

Sorry that I haven't blogged a whole lot in a bit. We have been busy! Aaron is the Young Men's President in our ward. He has been in this calling for about a year now and just recently got some good counselers. He's been super busy and we rarely get a Saturday for our family. I've been going to school about 3 days a week. I am only taking 2 classes, but still it's 3 days a week. One class is anthropogy and the other is criminal justice. They are both interesting classes with very good teachers. Ethan and Andrew are both doing very well in their school. I am surprised at some of the things the charter school has them doing in their grades. Andrew's teacher has them working on short term memory and I've been impressed at what progress he's been gaining. Ethan is gaining such strides in his math that we are all happy. If only he could talk a little nicer to his brother I'd be happier. Isaac is just as silly as a 3yrold should be. Everyone keeps telling me to cut his hair, but I don't want too. I like it longer!

I hope this was enough of an update for you!

No comments: